SOPHIA KAH commits not to transmit user’s personal data to third parties and to use them only for establishing contact with its customers and informing them about certain aspects related to the functions of the website and its offers.
The company will retain the personal data and will use them with the purpose of informing the users of their account the status and evolution of their orders and also for evaluating the goods and services offered.
Sophia Kah may notify users of their current offers by weekly newsletters and may send greeting cards, gift cards or other special messages.
Sophia Kah does not promote SPAM. Any user that has provided an explicit email address on our website. can chose that his/hers address to be deleted from our data base. Also, if the users do not want to receive the weekly newsletter, they can unsubscribe by accessing My Account. You can also email Customer Service.
For more information, assistance, notifications and complaints send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIVACY AND COOKIES
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors, including you. We therefore fully appreciate and respect the importance of data privacy and security on the Internet. We believe you should feel both informed and empowered when it comes to our handling and usage of your information.
Everything we do relating to your information is covered by the following over-arching data principles:
- Your information belongs to you, not us – you should be able to control it, and you should know about, and be comfortable with, everything that we do with your information;
- We will only collect, keep, use and share your information either (a) for genuine business purposes that we’ve explained clearly to you and that you haven’t objected to, or (b) where we’re legally required to do so – and as soon as those purposes have been fully achieved, we will delete your information;
- We will be as clear and open as we can with you on what information we collect, why we collect it and how we use it, so you are informed and able to make decisions to control your information in the ways you’re comfortable with;
1) Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as “Add to Bag” and “Save for Later”.
2) Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
3) Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or shopping on Sophia Kah , these cookies will remember your preferences
4) Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found at www.aboutcookies.org.